WHY COULDN’T DECLAN FLY IN WITH HER?!
That broke my heart. All the seniors graduated. It’s going to be so weird not seeing them around anymore.
And let’s talk about that promo… Married?! MARRIED. My poor Cake heart.
Three months of being sober down the drain.
Put the booze back. NOW.
It wasn’t a full page, though.
Why does it have to be a paper about myself and who I am anyways?
It’s almost scary.
Hopefully it will be done before class Tuesday.
I swear if Jake breaks up with Clare at prom….
What that was code for was “I STILL LOVE YOU CLARE.”
I HOPE ELI TRIES HELPING JAKE AND CLARE, AND CLARE ENDS UP FALLING FOR ELI AGAIN.
Gosh Jake,can’t you just give him a break?
Really? A couple episodes ago you were all over KC, make up your damn mind Marisol.
It was worth the wait.
Alright, yeah that’s fine.
since they always end in mayhem, destruction, and the possibility of you getting killed.
Damn it all.
So thats why Eli kissed Imogen, his head is fucking with him and he thought she was Clare. Oh man.
Jenna wanting to give Ty up for adoption/hitting KC:
Sav & Ms. Oh:
The ending eclare scene/when they stare at each other:
My rundown of tonights episode
- KC singing to Ty was adorable.
- Marisol, he isn’t your man.
- Haha. Her face when he said Jenna was coming back.
- Sav and Mrs. Oh… Okay…
- Jake’s smile always gets me.
- Jake, you really don’t see that there is tension between Eli and Clare and you’re just walking into the middle of it?
- “My list of things Eli wouldn’t do is pretty short.” Oh, Adam.
- Why is baby Tyson just chilling in the middle of the kitchen? Good job, Jenna.
- I love KC’s mom.
- Well. That was awkward. Sucks to be you Jenna…
- Fritz. FRITZ.
- Mo’s annoying, real annoying.
- Eli, no sir. I don’t know what you are planning to do, but I don’t approve. That laugh was creepy.
- Don’t take advatage of Mama Guthrie.
- Clare stop being paranoid.
- NOOO! Ty! Ohmygod. WHAT THE HELL JENNA?!?!
- Mo, seriously, stop being a douche. Move to Kenya.
- That ending was shitty.